Training for Community Health Advocates
Bring a Wellness Revolution to Your Community
How strange that we would produce the most profound medicine within our own bodies and then, somehow, forget to use it."
~ Dr. Roger Jahnke
The TaiChiEasy™ Approach
Join the thousands of trained Practice Leaders nationwide who are seeing dramatic results in their communities thanks to the powerful health benefits of TaiChiEasy™.
At a time when resources and funding are scarce, TaiChiEasy™ is gaining popularity as an evidence-based and cost-effective health intervention that works for any population. It uses slow and careful movement without strain to strengthen the body’s own healing forces and is medically proven to:
- Support disease prevention
- Accelerate healing
- Reduce stress
- Radically reduce medical costs – with little expense for large populations
The 4 components of TaiChiEasy™
This simple form of mind-body self-care requires no equipment or special clothing and focuses on:
- Mindful Movements – gentle exercises that move, relax and stretch the body and increase balance and coordination.
- Breathing practices – triggers the de-stressing effects of the Relaxation Response™, increases circulation and energy, and enhances the body’s natural healing process.
- Self-applied massage – stimulates energy and circulation flow throughout the whole body.
- Meditation – relaxes the body, centers the mind, and calms the emotions.
Best of all, anyone can learn these methods and quickly begin leading practice sessions with others to spread the benefits in a community.
Spreading wellness for the People, by the People
The TaiChiEasy™ training program is made available to any individual who is willing to share this self-healing knowledge and practice with the underserved in their area.
After completing the 25-hour program, graduates of TaiChiEasy™ (Practice Leaders) are fully empowered to help spread the knowledge in their community. In return for the training, new Practice Leaders commit to reach out to under-served populations and share their practice. Most lead one or more free practice session per week as a way to “pay it forward”.
Naturally, Practice Leaders are free to use the skills and knowledge they receive to also benefit their career or the profitability of their existing practice or business. It’s an amazing win/win opportunity to add to your skill set!
How is TaiChiEasy™ Training Conducted?
Every TaiChiEasy™ Practice Leader Training is conducted by a certified senior trainer – a graduate of the 200-hour advanced program created by Dr. Roger Jahnke, author of The Healer Within and developer of the TaiChiEasy™ method.
Show training details…
- Locations: Practice Leader Trainings are scheduled throughout the U.S., usually in a community where community health advocates have expressed an interest.
- Class Size: Trainings usually consist of groups of 20-30 students but can be modified based on local needs and the availability of facilities in which the training will be conducted.
- Refresher Training: A refresher is held after each workshop, open to all previously trained Practice Leaders, no matter where or when they received their training. In addition to skill refinement, information is shared on how to promote, advertise, and further expand TaiChiEasy™ practice in their areas.
- Fees: the tuition for a TaiChiEasy™ training includes all materials you will need. Scholarships are available.
Bring the Training to Your Community
How would members of your community benefit from exposure to this powerful yet simple self-healing practice? Are there other community health advocates in your area interested in this easy and effective approach to foster wellness in their clients?
Find out by contacting us and we will discuss how to bring the training to your area.